An eCommerce store is a completely different experience than a personal blog. eCommerce stores have many functionalities and more to manage. Many variables are tracked by merchants. These include secure checkouts and Inventory Management, email marketing, shipments, speed optimization, etc.
Shopify App Store offers thousands of apps that merchants can use to enhance the functionality of their online shop. There’s an app for everything: Customer reviews, email marketing improvements, publishing products to Facebook, or obtaining in-depth analytics.
This guide will help you get started with the Shopify app development ecosystem and the benefits of Shopify apps.
Amazing Benefits Of Shopify App Development You Must Know
1) Shopify Is Quick And Easy
Shopify makes it easy to launch an online store quickly without having to worry about servers or developing costs like Magento. Because all features are clearly arranged, the admin interface is easy to use and very user-friendly. Shopify also offers extensive documentation and videos. You only need a product to sell.
2) No Tech Worries
There’s good news! Shopify provides all the software and hosting for a Shopify store. You don’t even need to be a technical expert. This makes it much easier to set up Shopify. It’s also likely that Shopify’s hosting is faster and more secure than what you would achieve on your own. Plus, it can easily handle any spikes in traffic. Shopify handles all software updates. Shopify makes it easy to focus on your sales and not worry about technical issues.
3) Shopify Is Secure And Reliable
An eCommerce store will require you to deal with sensitive customer information, including credit card details and impatient customers. Your site must be secure, fast, and always online. Hosted solutions offer reliability, which is one of the biggest advantages. Shopify will manage all server maintenance and upgrades so that your shopping cart and store are always available. It also ensures that pages load quickly.
SSL certificates are available for your store. They encrypt all data and transmit it through a secure connection. Shopify also takes care of PCI compliance (required if you deal with credit card transactions).
4) Shopify Is SEO-Friendly And Best Marketing Tool
You can have a gorgeous online shop, but no one will visit it. Shopify’s powerful Search Engine Optimization (SEO) features are another big draw. It will make your website appear higher in search results so customers can find it. Advanced analytics allow you to see where your customers are coming to you so that you can adjust your marketing accordingly. To help you, you might consider hiring an SEO company.
You can access a wide range of marketing tools through the app store, including product reviews, social media integration, and email marketing. Shopify offers the ability to create discount codes as a standard feature. You can also purchase gift vouchers at the next level. All themes include social media icons.
Shopify Kit is available to assist you if you are overwhelmed by digital advertising and how much time it can take. It works as a virtual employee and recommends and executes marketing tasks based on your store’s performance, audience, and products.
You may also like: 6 Shopify Competitors to Consider for Your Digital Store
5) Great Customer Support
Shopify is big on customer service. Shopify’s customer support team is available 24/7. Their response time is very fast, so your business is not left on its own. You can reach them via email, phone, or live chat. There are also a variety of community forums and extensive documentation in the Shopify Help Centre. You can also access a range of advanced Shopify University guides.
Some other benefits of Shopify App Development are:
- Apps can access eCommerce and store data easily for better insight.
- Shopify apps allow users to store their purchase data and receive detailed analytics about the sales process.
- Apps produce statistics that enable targeted and personalized marketing. It helps to optimize sales and increase revenue.
- Shopify Apps can be scaled, allowing you to add new features and functionality to your website. Apps are available for everything, from improving the shopping experience to accepting payments to aiding backend functions.
- Shopify Apps are easy to customize because custom Shopify App Development gives you more flexibility and can provide customized solutions to each merchant’s needs.
- Shopify apps are easy to integrate with social media. It allows you to enhance your brand’s image, increase customer reach, and share experiences with just a few clicks.
- Apps offer a variety of marketing and advertising options that can be used to promote your business. Merchants can segment customers to offer personalized recommendations and marketing.
No doubt, Shopify is a great platform for today’s business. Every business that wants to develop its online store must try the Shopify platform to develop its eCommerce store. Shopify comes with various features and functionality that make your store engaging, impressive, and responsive that provides the user with a great user-friendly shopping experience.
However, you can avail the best Shopify app development services to get the best eCommerce store developed by experienced developers.