Facebook is a very popular social media platform that houses many users. It is loved for its extraordinary features and solutions on “how to schedule a post on my Facebook Page”. This will show you how to recover your Facebook account if it has been accessed by someone else. Changing your password is the easiest way to do this. If you cannot change your password, you can notify Facebook that your account has been compromised.
Password Reset on a Mobile Device
- Start by going to Facebook. The dark-blue app with the white “f” on it is the one you’re looking for. If you’ve been booted out of your account, this will take you to the login page.
- Need Assistance? should be selected. This link is located underneath the boxes for email address and password. There will be a menu.
- Skip this step if you see Forgot Password? on this page.
- Select Forgot Password? from the drop-down menu. It can be found on the menu. You’ll be taken to Facebook’s password reset page by tapping here.
- Please enter your email or phone number. Fill in the email address or phone number you use to log into your Facebook account in the text box at the top of the page.
- You’ll have to use your email if you never added your phone number to Facebook.
- Press the Search button. Below the text box is a blue button. Your Facebook account should appear as a result of this.
- Choose a method for regaining access to your account. At the top of the page, select one of the account recoveries options:
Via email – Facebook will send a reset code to the email address associated with your Facebook account.
Via SMS – Facebook will text a reset code to the phone number associated with your Facebook profile.
- Continue by tapping the Continue button. Below the account recovery choices is a dark-blue button. Facebook will send you a code by email or text if you do so.
- Get the code for your account. This step will differ depending on the reset method you choose:
- Email – Open your email inbox, search for a message from Facebook, and write down the six-digit code in the subject line.
- SMS – Open your phone’s messages and look for a new message from a five- or six-digit phone number, as well as the six-digit code in the text message.
- Please enter the code. Then type the six-digit code from the email or text into the “Enter your six-digit code” text box.
- If you wait more than a few minutes after obtaining the code to input it, it will become invalid.
- To acquire an alternative code, touch the Resend Code option.
- Continue by tapping the Continue button. It’s located beneath the text box. This will send your code to the next page and lead you to the next page.
- Open your phone’s messages and look for a new message from a five- or six-digit phone number, as well as the six-digit code in the text message.
A brief overview and solution on “How to Recover my Hacked Facebook Account” has been mentioned above. By applying the steps to find out the answer to the complicated questions, you can read this blog.